Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 9 and 10 uh oh

Ok so day nine didn't work out haha I was going to go to a hotel and go swimming with my husband but we didn't end up going and instead we stayed home and had a surprise date night!  We watched Tangled and it was awesome!  Haha so swim suit thing didn't work out but no worries because I really am going swimming next friday so we will get that in just later.  Ok so even though I didn't go swimming I did challenge myself to do something!  I challenged myself to really listen to conference this weekend and so far so good!  I have really loved the talks so far they have talked a lot about families and spouses and charity and I really want to have all of those things, and to make sure I don't take them for granted and realize that even though they require a lot of work they can bring so much joy and fullness to my life. 

I always have a hard time with charity haha because I want to do it!  I just don't know how to.  I don't really know anyone from my ward and in fact don't really socialize too much outside of work but I need to and I want to.  I want to help people, and I don't want to be selfish.  There are so many people who are suffering out there and if I can make a difference in some of their lives then I want to do that.  So I think that is going to be a goal of mine... DO MORE CHARITY!!!!

Ok let's move on to my challenge for today.  This one is a hard one for me but I am excited!  Today I am going to post my previous weight and my current weight on facebook for all to see.  I am doing this because I used to not care if people knew how much I weighed and I want to get back to that so there ya go this one will be no fun for me but I am proud of how much weight I lost and I am not afraid to admit it needed to come off.  I am not overweight anymore and that is something to be proud of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment