Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cody and me

I have to say I love being married.  At this point in my life I am happier than I have ever been!  I have lost 22 pounds and am working on losing 21 more.  People are telling my that is extreme but it isn't.  I may look thin but I am still overweight at this point and I have lost a lot of weight!  I do feel so much better about myself though.  I feel like I have accomplished something and that I can lose weight and feel comfortable in my own skin again.  I also am feeling so good about my marriage.  I love the life that Cody and I have.  We are closer than ever, and I feel so safe and stable which is so amazing.  I used to fight with Cody over small things, but because of him we have talked through problems, and the problems I have that have caused more problems.  I had some tuff things happen in my life but Cody has shown me that I can get past those, and become who I really want to be.  Like I said I am happy.  Even thougth most days I feel like I don't have any friends beyond Cody, and I pray everyday that someone will stay in my life, and they will be a true friend, I find myself happy at the end of the day.  Yes I am happy but I feel a little hole in my heart and it is about to get bigger as someone so important to me is about to leave me.  My only hope for that person is that they will find what they are looking for, and that they won't forget the friendship we have, and that they know I will always need them in my life!  So here I am Happy with that little hole.  I wish I could fill that hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment