Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Computer Class

Ok so I have a truly terrible computer teacher, he doesn't teach, he starts class late, lets class out early, and then gives us tests on questions I am not sure how we are supposed to know.  So when  we did our review of the teacher I told the truth.  I said the teacher was no good, and that I didn't feel like I had learned anything from the class, and now I want to know.  Was it wrong?  I don't think it was, he did not put what he could have into the class which made it harder to get what I wanted out of the class.  He is a very nice guy don't get me wrong but I dreaded going to that class because I knew there was no point.  Now I am paying for that class, and I don't feel like I got my money's worth but becuase I am Bree I felt bad giving him a bad review....  Should I feel bad?  If not then how do I let it go and justify completely the review I gave him with the knowledge that he is a good guy?

1 comment:

  1. Even good people need some constructive critizism to help them be better, humble them to enable some motivation to strive for better. (:(:(:

    ReplyDelete