Friday, November 5, 2010

First Post! What to write?

Ok so I am new at this but I am attempting so bear with me.  Ok so hopefully if you are reading this then you already know who I am, so I am going to dive right in.  On Nov. 10th it is my husbands birthday! Well it just so happens that I know exactly what he likes (the brand new tv he got for his birthday), and what he doesn't like... So we went out to dinner with his family tonight at the Brick Oven (which is really good by the way), and I decided to tell the waiter that it was his birthday so they would sing to him! :)  He loved it... Not really.  Now I think that since I did this he thinks he is off the hook for the rest of his birthday but he is so wrong!  My husband doesn't like to be the center of attention, and he hates parties, but I figure he is spoiled so I need to do something right?  A couple weeks after his birthday I am throwing a party for him with my family, and he has NO clue!  I think I am going to be in trouble haha but it is so worth it!  I will let you know how things go, but as for now I am off to bed!  Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment