Sunday, November 7, 2010

The biggest loser and dance!

So as some of you might know, I love to dance!  It was my life from the time I was two, until I turned about 19, and even now I miss it!  As I said my life was dance!  I danced pretty much everyday and I absolutely love the way I feel after finishing a piece, or just dancing my butt off.  So naturally no that I don't dance it kills me.  I miss everything.  I miss the feeling after a good work out, I miss the feeling of accomplishment after finishing a dance, and I miss the energy that it gave me.  I have been wanting to get back into dancing but I haven't felt motivated to make time in my busy schedule, or I am worried that I have lost all of the talent that I used to posess.  But I have decided that I am going to get back my passion.  My husbands family just announced the other day at dinner that they want to do a family version of the biggest loser.  In this competition each family member that wishes to participate will put in 10-20 dollars each (the exact amount hasn't been decided), and then we will compete to win the money.  We are going to do challenges along the way and in the end whoever wins the largest percentage of weight wins.  We will be starting in January and we will compete for three months, and I am going to win haha.  My goal is to get back into dance and to lose all this weight I have put on since highschool, and yes I can do it.  I will keep you posted on the details, but wish me luck, and vote bree haha.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah bree! Do it that will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I want to lose 40 pounds... cody thinks if I lost that much I wouldn't have anything left to me but I would be what I was in highschool haha sooooo sad! Nobody make fun of me just keep that to yourselves

    ReplyDelete