Thursday, March 24, 2011

Challenging myself

Ok Annie just so you know I have been thinking about calling you all week haha I forgot on friday and then when I remembered it was later and I didn't want to bother you since you said you had plans. haha


Next I have been thinking a lot about my last post and how I have been feeling and I decided something.  I don't think a lot of people have seen the real me.  When I hang out with people even if they are family I am worrying about if I am good enough for them, if they approve of my life decisions, if I look pretty enough to be sitting next to Cody, and whether or not the people I am with are noticing my tummy roll that I am self concious about.  I don't want to live like that.  I don't want to worry about what other people think, I want to be myself and I am hoping that that will solve my worrying about friends too.  I realized I get upset when certain people don't respond to my texts and well if they don't their not worth my tears, and my hurt feelings.  Life is too short to be worrying about people who aren't worrying about you.  There are people who care and I should spend time showing them I care about them back rather than spending all my emothions on certain friends who hurt me.

So here it is I am going to challenge myself to be me.  I am going to take 21 days and each day I will do one thing that I want to do and that is so me.  So let's start with today's challenge.

One thing I hate is gossip so today I will not gossip at all.  You might ask how that is being myself and I will tell you.  I don't like drama and I don't like the bad feeling that comes with talking about other people, and I have always tried to stay away from that.  The problem is I work with all girls and there is always drama going on, and lately I haven't been staying out of it and I am not proud of that!  So today I am focusing on that to get back to the old me.  I will continue working on it too, throughout the 21 days but this is the un-Bree-like thing I hate the most so I am doing away with it first.  So let's see how I do.  I will let you know tomorrow how I did today and what my challenge is for the next day.

I am hoping this can help me get back to myself and show everyone else out there the real me that so few of you know!  Thanks for the support of those who care, even those who don't know me ;)  the comments helped and made me want to do this.  Love you all!


PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment