Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 2 Wow look at that hair!

Ok so yesterday my challenge to myself was no gossiping and it was a good day to do it.  There was some challenges that day and chances for me to gossip but I stood strong and I did it!  I am going to keep up with that one because I really don't want to get back into talking about others, so wish me luck!

Today I woke up with crazy hair!  It was seriously just about the amazing hairdo I have ever woken up to so I just had to take a picture!  And to get back to myself that picture is going to be posted!  Yup it's true.  Crazy hair, no makeup, and just woken up picture of myself on facebook for all to see, and you know what?  I love it!  It feels good to be getting back to myself and reminding myself that it doesn't matter if other people think I am a dork or that I do dumb things because I do.  I am a dork, I do weird things, and it's ok!  We all do things or think things that are dumb or dorky and so I say to you.... Why be embarrassed?  Why do I worry about looking like a dork?  That's the real me, and if I can't feel comfortable with myself who can?

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing, like movie star skin haha (: i love your weirdness...would be a pretty dang boring world otherwise.

    ReplyDelete