Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 5 :)

Ok so I am not even going to lie today was a pretty good monday!  I was thinking about it and even though we have to go back to school and work I like mondays.  I feel like it's a fresh start and after a good weekend I think you can have a really good monday like I did today. 

Today my challenge was to rock out in my car.  The reason I chose this as my challenge is because when I was unmarried and all and I was in the car with my mom I would seriously head bang.  Like I would just go crazy and then ask my mom to tell me what people's faces looked like when they saw me going crazy in the car next to them.  Then we would laugh because people would stare at me haha I am surprised I didn't cause crashes with my car dances! 

Now I know what you are thinking and no worries!   I don't plan on crazy dancing while driving, that would be irresponsible but I do plan on rocking out and singing like microphone and everything in the car on my way home which will be in about an hour.  (I am at school right now and yes I am blogging at school, I know, shame on me).  So since I haven't done it yet I will tell you about it all tomorrow.

Before I go I just want to say one thing.... I miss you friends and I am thinking it would be fun to get together when it gets a little warmer at like a park and play games and such like old times so let me know if you want to join!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be even better if you set up a microphone in your car to sing at.

    ReplyDelete