Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ok so day6 is it? Oh and recap on day5!

Ok sorry to disappoint Annie but I did not have a microphone with me in the car and also I was super bummed cuz there were no good songs on the radio :( :(  But I still did it.  I found a song that was ok and I rocked it out and microphone (Pretend one) sang!  Then you know what happened?  A lady ran a red light and almost killed me....  Maybe it was a sign saying I should sing haha.  It was fun though and even though I was very mad at almost dying I shook it off and continued my solo dance party haha.  I will probably do it again someday although maybe next time it will be when Cody James is driving. :)  He would love that!

Ok so day 5 I decided to be honest all day long and I have to say nothing really came up where I would be unhonest.  So I guess I passed but this day was like the first day and I will keep working on being honest.  Oh but I did remember I did have a very honest conversation with Cody James today so I guess that counts.  Go me!  Can I just say I have no clue why I keep calling Cody that today but I like it! 

Anyway back to honesty.  It's not like I haven't been honest but I think today was more about being honest with myself and with Cody and I did.  I took what he had to say in our little talk today and told him my honest opinion even though his plan scares me I understand it and I have to say that I trust him.  That right there is a big deal.  I don't give out trust easily but he has won mine and I know he will always do everything possible to support me and treat me well so I trust him.  That folks is the honest truth. 

If I am honest with myself I would have to say that I am not sure I want to be a Medical Assistant, I am not sure what else I would want to do, and that's ok with me.  I will figure it out on the way and I will do it all with Cody :)

1 comment: